I. Terms of Service
We are a professional consulting services provider focused on Zendesk products. Our website address is: https://opservator.com. The website and the name “Opservator.com” can be used by Pedro Rodrigues (Portugal) and Internacional Trace Services LLC (USA) when providing professional services.
Zendesk is a trademark/registered trademark of Zendesk, Inc. (in the USA and/or other countries). We are not affiliated with Zendesk or any of its subsidiaries.
By accessing the website at opservator.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Unless stated otherwise, content at opservator.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on opservator.com’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on opservator.com’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by opservator.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on opservator.com’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. opservator.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, opservator.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall opservator.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on opservator.com’s website, even if opservator.com or a opservator.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on opservator.com website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. opservator.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. opservator.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, opservator.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Opservator.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site(s). The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by opservator.com of the site. Use of any such referral/linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Opservator.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Portugal, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- What do we do with your information? This website will only collect any personal information from you if you choose to share it. We don’t need, and don’t want, any Personally Identifiable Information from anyone, unless you’re contacting us in order to discuss and/or hire our services.
- Additionally, we may use content extracted from our interactions (e.g. screenshot of an email, and/or quote), but always properly redacted and anonymized, in order to keep your information private.
- We’ll never share, sell, or disclose any of your information to any third-party entity, with the exception of it being required by law, or if you violate the terms on this page.
2. Third-party services
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- This site uses Plausible Analytics to gather statistics on visitor sessions for organic SEO purposes, mostly in order to improve content quality in some articles.
When you click on links on opservator.com, they may direct you away from the website. We’re not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- This website does not collect any personal data, unless the visitor willingly shares it (either by sending us an email, submitting a comment, scheduling a call, subscribing to our blog updates or newsletters, etc).
- We take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure user information is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you leave a comment on our site (if/when applicable), you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- The cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser, as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies, although opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience.
- Below is a list of the cookies used on this website:
Cookie Type Duration Description cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics 0 11 months This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional 0 11 months The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary 0 11 months This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". cookielawinfo-checkbox-others 0 11 months This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance 0 11 months This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". icwp-wpsf-notbot third-party Does not collect any private data. Used by a third-party plugin tool for safety reasons (eg. prevent spam bot activity). pll_language Functional Entity: Polylang
Purpose: to remember the language visitors select if/when they come back to the website
To delete the viewed_cookie_policy cookie, click here.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
7. Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
8. Data retention
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
9. Your rights over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
10. Contact information
If you would like to correct, amend or delete any information on this website, or simply want more information, please contact us.